Vivo S1, the latest offering from Chinese smartphone maker VIVO from its portfolio of the newly announced ‘S series’ goes official in China. the highlight feature of smartphone includes key specifications such as a 6.53-inch full-HD+ display, Helio P70 SoC, a Triple Rear cameras setup, and a 25-megapixel pop-up selfie camera.
VIVO S1 specifications
- 6.53-inch full-HD+ (1080 x 2340 pixels) IPS display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 90.95 percent screen-to-body ratio
- Octa-core MediaTek Helio P70 SoC with Mali-G72 GPU
- 6GB of RAM
- 128GB onboard storage, supports storage expansion up to 256GB
- Funtouch OS 9 based on Android 9 Pie
- 3940 mAh battery
- Rear cameras : 12-megapixel (dual-pixel) primary sensor with an f/1.78 aperture, 8-megapixel secondary sensor with an f/2.2 wide-angle lens, and another third 5-megapixel sensor with an f/2.4 aperture.
- 25-megapixel pop-up front shooter with an f/2.0 aperture
- Rear-facing fingerprint sensor, Gravity sensor, Photosensitive sensor, Proximity sensor, Gyroscope, Electronic compass
- Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth, USB 2.0 With OTG support, 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 167.97 x 75.93 x 8.54 mm
- Weight : 189.5 grams
- Colours : Rose Quartz, Ice Lake Blue
VIVO S1 Price, Availability
The VIVO S1 is price in China is set at CNY 2298 (approx 24,500) and it will be available in only 6GB RAM and 128GB storage variant. The pre-bookings for the Vivo S1 will start from April 1 and it will go on sale starting from April 3 at 10:00 AM CST.