Nokia X71, the latest mid-range offering from the Finnish company HMD Global has finally made its debut in Taiwan On 2nd April 2018. The highlight feature of smartphone includes a Triple Rear Cameras setup consisting a 48MP ‘AI-Powered’ primary Zeiss Optical Lens, an 8MP Ultra Wide-angle lens, and another 5MP depth Sensor.
The 48MP AI-powered Zeiss optics captures excellent clarity and all the tiny details in the picture. Additionally, with a 120-degree large wide-angle lens, lets you capture wider view at once.
The smartphone is powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 AIE processor, with 6GB RAM, 128GB ROM offering smoother processing performance and massive storage capabilities.
The Nokia X71 is fueled by a 3,500 mAh high power long-lasting battery life with 18W fast charging capabilities which quickly prepares you for a long busy day at work.
Nokia X71 Specifications
- 6.3-inch (2316 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display, 19.3:9 aspect ratio, 2.5D curved glass display, 1:1400 contrast ratio, 500 nits brightness, 96-percent NTSC Color gamut
- 2.2GHz Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB onboard storage, expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- Android 9.0 Pie
- 3500mAh non-removable battery with 18W fast charging support
- 48MP (primary sensor) ZEISS lens with f/1.8 aperture, 0.8µm pixel size, 6P lens, ZEISS optics, 5MP camera with f/2.4 aperture, 8MP 120-degree ultra-wide lens with 6P lens, Dual LED flash
- 16MP front-facing camera with ZEISS optics and f/2.0 aperture
- Other features: Rear-facing Fingerprint sensor, Nokia OZO Audio, Speaker single speaker with smart loudspeaker
- Sensors : Ambient light sensor, Distance sensor, Accelerometer, e-compass, gyroscope
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD), Dual 4G VoLTE, WIFI 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS/AGPS + GLONASS + Beidou, USB Type-C (USB 2.0) With OTG, 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Dimensions: 157.19 × 76.45 × 7.98mm
- Weight: 180 grams
Nokia X71 Price, Availability
The Nokia X71 priced is set at NT$ 11,990 (approx USD $390 / INR ₹26,900) in Taiwan and will go on sale in the country starting from April 10th in eclipse black color option.